Kavala has a fleet of about 130 vehicles that are either orange or white.To stop a taxi on the road, all you have to do is raise your hand. When the light on the roof of the taxi is lit, that means it is available. You can book a taxi:
- by calling +30 2510 232001-4 or online at: www.eurotaxikavala.gr, with Eurotaxi
- by phone on +30 2510 230130 with Koinopraxia Taxi.
In the town centre there are also several taxi ranks at which you can find a taxi:
- Beginning of Omonia St (the building with the old courts)
- Eleftherias Square, at four points around it
- 1 Averof St (the beach)
- Kapnergatis Square (OTE building)
- Mitropoliti Chrysostomou St (IKA building)
- At the beginning of Dangli St (the administrative building)
Taxi ranks can also be found in every neighbourhood of the town, which will serve you.
The taxi drivers know the town very well and it’s a good opportunity to discover some of the secrets of Kavala.The cost of moving around by taxi varies according to the route. Have a look at the fee chart or ask the driver before starting your journey.
The town also has a special fleet of taxis that are adapted for people with disabilities, with Wi-Fi and smartphone chargers. These vehicles need to be booked in advance.
In case you lose any items, call the taxi centre: +30 2510 232001-4 ή +30 2510 230130. For more information on taxi services in Kavala call on the above numbers or visit the official website at www.eurotaxikavala.gr.