1. This website is intended to offer a set of valuable information and services to its users. The use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, which must be carefully read by and adhered to by all users. Navigating through the web pages of this website or utilising any information available through these web pages is deemed as unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions may be amended in the future without notice. However, this web page will at all times display the current version of the terms and conditions of use of this website, as effective from time to time.
3. Subject to any exceptions explicitly stated herein (intellectual property rights owned by third parties, partners or institutions), the entire content of “visitkavala.gr” – including any images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services offered and any files included in this website – constitutes intellectual property and service marks of DIMOFELIA and is protected under the applicable Greek laws, European laws and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, nothing of the above may be sold, copied, altered, reproduced, republished, downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any manner, whether in whole or in part. Any products or services mentioned on the web pages of this website and bearing the marks of any organisations, enterprises, associated organisations, associations or publishing houses constitute intellectual and industrial property of the respective organisations and the latter are exclusively responsible for such content. Users understand and agree that they have no right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any manner, in whole or in part, any content posted on “visitkavala.gr”, save under written authorisation by the Legal Representative of DIMOFELIA, which will only be granted following a request to that effect. With respect to the “Media Centre” section of “visitkavala.gr” and the use of the related content, please refer to the Terms and Conditions thoroughly laid down in the particular section.
4. Given the nature and the size of the Internet, it is noted that neither “visitkavala.gr” nor DIMOFELIA may under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or damage sustained by the users of the web pages, services, options or content which is/are made available through “visitkavala.gr”, given that users make use of these features and content at their own initiative.
6. Users stipulate and agree to make legal and proper use of this website, with due regard, among others, to the laws regulating the transmission of data from Greece to other EU member states or third countries. Hence, without limitation, users agree not to make use of this website for the purpose of:
a) Causing harm to minors.
b) Granting or gaining access to any content which:
i) infringes upon any third-party rights (e.g. intellectual or industrial property rights),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (e.g. defamatory, racist content etc.),
iii) infringes upon any laws or upon the moral conventions or trade usages,
iv) howsoever impairs the privacy or personal or social rights of third parties.
c) Misleading third parties as to the origin of this website; howsoever impairing the reputation of its operator or that of third parties; jeopardising the security of their networks; depriving any users of access to this website or to any services offered by the website operator; avoiding any identification controls by the website operator.
d) Displaying or promoting through the website in any manner any form of unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements or spam messages; running pyramid schemes or conducting any other form of undesirable content promotion; installing and promoting advertisements without the operator’s written consent.
e) Installing, promoting and/or making available any content that contains viruses or any form of electronic codes, files or programmes that are designed to interfere with, destroy or impair the functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent the use of this website by users.
Illegal use of this website or use of this website by derogation from these Terms and Conditions shall render the relevant users liable to indemnify the website operator for any liquidated and consequential damages sustained as a result. Failure by the parties harmed to enforce any rights vested to them hereunder may under no circumstances be deemed as waiver from such rights.
8. The website operator shall bear no liability towards the website users for any leakage of their personal information as a result of the use of third-party products or services offered through the web pages of this website.
9. The website operator may use session cookies to establish the identity of users. Session cookies are small code segments that are stored on the user’s computer. They have no access to any documents or any other files stored on the user’s computer and are merely intended to facilitate the user’s access to particular services or (occasionally) for statistical purposes, namely to identify the geographic areas in which the website’s services are offered or mostly popular, or for marketing purposes. Users may exclude session cookies, whether partly or as a whole, by applying proper settings on their servers. If such settings are applied, users shall have no further access to the related services.
10. These Terms and Conditions of Use, including any amendments thereto from time to time, shall be governed by Greek Law. Any dispute to arise from this agreement shall be referred to the competent Courts of Kavala.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use, including any amendments thereto from time to time, are governed and supplemented by Greek Law, the EU law, and all relevant international treaties (by way of indication: Law 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and data protection, as supplemented from time to time by decisions of the Chairman of the Hellenic Data Protection Commission, Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000, Article 8 of Law 2819/2000, Law 2774/1999 and the applicable EU regulations (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). If any provision(s) hereof is/are found to be inconsistent with any applicable laws, such provision(s) shall automatically cease to apply and shall be removed from these Terms, in which event all other terms hereof shall remain fully valid and effective. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement entered between “visitkavala.gr” and DIMOFELIA, on one part, and the users of the website’s pages and services, on the other, and are only binding upon those parties. Any amendment hereto shall only be taken into account and form part of these Terms and Conditions of Use if executed in writing and integrated herein.