By boat to
- Samos (Vathy – Karlovasi)
- Ikaria (AgiosKyrikos – Evdelos)
1 Averof St, 65403 Kavala
Kavala Port Authority
+30 2513 505430-35 (for information on timetables and ticket prices)
+30 2510 223716
Kavala Port Authority SA
+30 2510 223691, +30 2510 223282
+30 2510 225192
- Local routes: The town of Kavala is connected by local buses with all the villages of the Regional Unit of Kavala.
- Long-distance buses: Kavala has direct connections with the towns of Xanthi, Komotini, Alexandroupolis, Drama and Serres. It is also connected to the central bus stations in Thessaloniki and Athens, from where you can travel to the whole of Greece.
- Kavala has a large number of tourist agencies that organise bus journeys to the whole of Europe, from Istanbul and Sofia to Madrid and London! For more information, contact one of these agencies.
Kavala is not directly connected with the railway network, but Drama railway station is very close by, only 30 minutes away, as is the station of Toxotes in Xanthi, from where you can connect to the national railway network.
Visitor Information Centre –
(opening hours: 06:00-23:00 daily)
Flights between Kavala airport (Chrysoupoli) and Athens mean that it is possible to connect Kavala with the whole world. In the summer there are also charter flights here from many European cities.
Regular buses connect the airport to the town of Kavala.
Nea Karvali provincial road
+30 25910 53270-3
HOW TO GET HERE
Enter your address